Friday, January 17, 2014

In Amsterdam

 photo cocorosa-amsterdam-1_zpsc8422dea.jpg

Some quick snaps taken by Cindy from COTTDS while I was in rainy and windy Amsterdam for a Cosmopolitan photoshoot last Tuesday. I'm totally loving the volume in my hair done by the make-up artist but I don't think I will make it my daily ritual since it did create a little bit of a panic to get everything de-teased and de-tangled again, but for every now and then I love it! The hair was teased and powdered with a volume booster at the roots after which it was curled with a curling iron and set with hair spray before being brushed out.
xoxo

wearing: H&M trend coat, H&M scarf and jumper, Zara trousers, All Saints boots



 photo cocorosa-amsterdam-4_zpsf50b1386.jpg  photo cocorosa-amsterdam-5_zpsb3891428.jpg  photo cocorosa-amsterdam-7_zps76f5845c.jpg  photo cocorosa-amsterdam-8_zps62fea494.jpg  photo cocorosa-amsterdam-2_zpsd6b2b40d.jpg


No comments:

Post a Comment