Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Happy Holidays

 photo cocorosa-christmas-9_zps879ccb2e.jpg

Happy Holidays! I will be away for a few days, spending Christmas with my family, so excited! I'm still in the high hopes of a white Christmas but decided not to wait for the weather and created a Winter Wonderland on my own, wearing my soft creamy white tights for tonight. I hope everyone will have a truly lovely time infused with everything that makes this season such a gem; food, family, gifts and snow!
xoxo

wearing: Choies bull terrier sweater, flare skirt, pom pom heels, H&M soft white tights, Scotch&Soda blouse


 photo cocorosa-christmas-2_zpsccc0944d.jpg  photo cocorosa-christmas-6_zpsbbde1383.jpg  photo cocorosa-christmas-4_zpse31b0fdd.jpg  photo cocorosa-christmas-1_zps1a5ef8df.jpg  photo cocorosa-christmas-11_zpsdb1794fa.jpg

FOLLOW COCOROSA ON INSTAGRAM BLOGLOVIN' FACEBOOK AND TWITTER

No comments:

Post a Comment