Thursday, June 6, 2013

Coffee Time

 photo cocorosa-dauweegberts-1_zpsc7072fa0.jpg
My mornings start everyday with coffee, a nice full flavored coffee to wake me up, Douwe Egberts has a delicious assortment of coffee capsules for the Nespresso Machine. L'OR EspressO has 19 different flavors and intensities made out of fine Arabica and Robusta coffeebeans. It's almost like traveling the world through its different tastes and flavors... 


 photo cocorosa-dauweegberts-3_zps2e616044.jpg

My personal favorites are the Lungo Suave, Lungo Elegante, Delizioso and the Lungo Fragrante because I love soft creamy like aromas. For the real coffee lovers like me Douwe Egberts launched a digital magazine, full of lifestyle, travel diaries, recipes and interviews! I love the recipes, such a good idea to do a little bit more with your daily coffee routine!
xoxo

 photo cocorosa-dauweegberts-4_zpsdf2f74d0.jpg  photo cocorosa-dauweegberts-2_zps2d4bba3b.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment