Monday, March 4, 2013

OUTFIT: Black tights at Paris Day 2

Photobucket


My Paris day 2 consisted of running late to meet a friend at Jardin des Tuileries, visiting the Colette store (always a must when in Paris) freezing my little tush off (yes it was THAT cold) warming up with coffee and apple pie and having a nice diner with lots of blogger friends! I wanted to hang out longer at the Jardin des Tuileries for taking streetstyle photos but it was just too cold so I decided to get my inspiration fix at colette instead! I have such funny "spider legs" hahaha thats why I hardly wear black tights even though I adore looks with them! I think I need to get over myself and my spider legs and maybe just enjoy the sillyness of them ;)

I'm wearing: Muubaa dip dye Leather Jacket, Alexander Wang bag (borrowed from Cindy) Miss Selfridge Black Lace Hem shorts, H&M trend jumper

photos by COTTDS 

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

FOLLOW COCOROSA ON INSTAGRAM BLOGLOVIN' FACEBOOK AND TWITTER

No comments:

Post a Comment