Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Nike LunarGlide+ 4

Photobucket
Images via Nike 


A much seen street style sneaker right now is the Nike. The Nike Running Sneakers are perfect for those sleek New York and Scandinavian chic looks worn daily in minimal and often sleek black looks and I have envied bloggers like Alice and Sabrina for pulling off the looks perfectly for a while now. 
But the Nike LunarGlide+ 4 is more then just fashion envy, it is a perfect lightweight running shoe with an adaptive glove-like-fit and an excellent blend of springy cushioning and support coming in a multitude of hot colors and color combinations. I think it's time for me to replace my all stars for the LunarGlide and add that bit of city fashion sleekness to my looks that I envy so much! (and instead of black I might go for the above pastels)
xoxo

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment