Monday, October 8, 2012

Paris Fashion Week ~ Smiling Rucksack

Photobucket


 How cute is this rucksack?!
and how beautiful are all those textured layers of cream and gray colors?
In the picture below I'm in love with the whole handcraft feeling, textures, colors, Hair! and absolutely love the black floral camera bag! 

I kind of kept these 2 Photos separate from my Paris Streetstyle posts because the looks had such a different vintage and handcrafted feel and felt these girls deserved a little post on their own!

Luckily I got handed a business card which led me to Satoshi Date, a Tokyo born, Central Saint Martins graduate designer living in London. After checking out his beautiful website, lookbook and online store everything made sense! A lot of what these two girls are wearing is indeed by the designer  Satoshi Date! and so, I discovered a new Label thanks to a smiling rucksack and a tiny illustrated business card!
X


Photobucket
(all photos taken by me)

FOLLOW COCOROSA ON BLOGLOVIN' FACEBOOK AND TWITTER 

No comments:

Post a Comment