Monday, October 15, 2012

OUTFIT: White Studded and Gold

Photobucket



Wearing: Sheinside studded collar blouse, H&M skirt, FeedYourStyle DIY fluffy clutch, Miista May Boots c/o Zalando

Wearing my new Miista boots! I'm so happy to finally have boots that are gold but still have an edge to them to gently roughen up pretty looks and it's so nice to have a pair of boots that are different from your every Zara boots and shoes! 

The boots look awesome paired with pretty lace dresses and soft silk slips but go very well with opulent dark greens, blues and blacks, dark tweets and grainy textures, so they are perfect for this seasons darker trends as well, I kind of know that since I already paired the boots with about every outfit I own, haha, Oh the pleasure of having new shoes ^_^
X

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


FOLLOW COCOROSA ON BLOGLOVIN' FACEBOOK AND TWITTER 

No comments:

Post a Comment