Thursday, September 27, 2012

OUTFIT: With my Urbanears

Photobucket



This is kind of how I look lately.. me and my Urbanears headphones have been inseparable! I call them pillows on my ears ;)

This was me waiting for my photographer friend to take some outfit photos! Downside of the Urbanears is that I get sneaked-up-on by people a lot nowadays haha, I seriously don't hear anything when wearing them haha

Photobucket Photobucket

The Urbanears came in a big box delivered to me by Bloggerswardrobe, seriously the best goodie box ever, just wait untill you see the other goodies ;) I think it's just funny how the Headphones have been in daily use ever since I've got them, I never expected that I, of all people would become so headphone depended!

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Me and ma' Earzzzzz *_*

Photobucket
URBANEARS via BloggersWardrobe,  H&M trend Coat, All Stars

FOLLOW COCOROSA ON BLOGLOVIN' FACEBOOK AND TWITTER 

No comments:

Post a Comment