Thursday, August 16, 2012

Ladurée Scented Candles

Photobucket
Ladurée Scented Candles at Sjaak Hullekes


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


I guess everyone knows the famous Parisian Ladurée Macarons. My latest little addiction are the beautiful Scented candles, coming in delicious fragrances like Brioche, Caramel with salted butter, Café crème, Orange blossom, Caprice and Amandine to name a few, and of course they come in a decorated box of their own! I have been stopping by the Sjaak Hullekes concept store on an almost daily base to just drool at the collection of candles! (they sell them online here) I still haven't made up my mind on the perfect fragrance since I'm really indecisive and they all smell incredibly well but right now I'm thinking about going for one of the warm and rich coffee-like scents!
xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment