Wednesday, April 11, 2012

My Week in Instagram

Instagram @cocorosas


Oh Boy, I Became a total Instagram junky! 
I guess its because it's so easy snapping random photos on-the-go with the Iphone rather then taking out the bulky camera every time I see something that I love!

This week I went to visit my parents and visited a beautiful Rural Area not too far from here, secretly the house on the photo is my dream house. The whole area felt like I was stepping into a Grimm fairytale complete with castles, stable houses and hazy moist weather!

I also took a look at the collection Arnhem of product-design students at the Artez art-school called Enjoy.Bad.Weather. A brilliant Storm-proof collection in bright colors!

plus, for those wondering: forever21 platforms in hot Magenta!


see my whole week on Instagram@cocorosas

xoxo


FOLLOW COCOROSA ON BLOGLOVIN' FACEBOOK AND TWITTER 

No comments:

Post a Comment