Wednesday, February 1, 2012

OUTFIT: In Colour





The outfit in colour! Although I really loved the photos in black&white I had to show you them in colour too since I was kind of proud of the result :) (Moss) Green, (a very dark) Burgundy, purple/aubergine and grey in wool, tweed and silk.

The humanoid training trousers are made from wool complete with elastic waist band and laces.. but.. somehow these pants are anti-gravity!! they refuse to fall down and instead crawl up! They are my favorite piece of annoying clothing..

Right now it's soooo cold plus there is an icy wind as well, I have to run some errands in a few and I'm really really dragging the idea!

xoxo


Isabel Marant Coat, Alexander Wang blouse, Humanoid pull-over and trousers, TopShop wedges




FOLLOW COCOROSA ON BLOGLOVIN' FACEBOOK AND TWITTER 

No comments:

Post a Comment