Tuesday, February 14, 2012

NYFW tiny details

wearing the Top Shop pink Jamie jeans and Zara shoes

Right now I have to pack, so sad I'll be flying out in just a few hours! I really had an amazing time and still have loads of photos to edit from the shows, Bloglovin' awards and the Fashiolista party! 

But for today I wanted to show you a little detail from yesterdays outfit that otherwise would have gone unnoticed...  

With the tight schedule it really became impossible to run from show to presentation to after party's in 5 inch heels so I went with wearing my flat shoes throughout the day (and the only flat shoes I brought with me to NY).. the only sway I could give them was to wear the straps over the jeans..  I guess sometimes it are the most tiny details that make a look..

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment