Friday, February 24, 2012

Alice + Olivia fall 2012

Alice + Olivia fall 2012 



It are the Bold graphic prints and Bold colors that start to grow on me after seeing various AW12 shows and presentations in New York. One of the returning prints in various colors that I saw in more collections is what I call the "dalmatian polkadot print" (keep an eye on that one) 

The Alice + Olivia presentation was very good, it was crowded but the overall atmosphere was like a party, kind of like the collection.. 

It was nice to meet up with other bloggers for a chat. Note that after the reward style party we all got the same Asos leather/leopard tote and thus on all events and shows there was a flock of bloggers (including me) with the same tote.. So by following the leather/leopard tote I easily found and rounded up my fellow blogger friends... priceless, I think it says a lot about how perfect this tote is that we all decided to wear it, knowing very well that everyone has the same tote!

After the discovering of a Magnum Ice-cream booth I became terribly distracted and I don't think I have ever eaten so many ice-creams in my life, it almost made me miss the little giftbag filled with Stila Make-Up (eyeshadow box) and yes.. a leather Magnum note book!

see the full Alice + Olivia collection here

xoxo







FOLLOW COCOROSA ON BLOGLOVIN' FACEBOOK AND TWITTER 

No comments:

Post a Comment